Friday, December 3, 2010

Meh.

So the 2nd digest did not work out.  I knew I should've run that digest at 1am.
Oh well.  I'll just gear up for another big run sometime next week.

I'm trying to get my brain in the mode for cranking out a term paper that's due at midnight tonight....that I haven't really started on.  If I can just get the right ratio of coffee/food I should be good to go.

Ed Yong at Not Exactly Rocket Science (Discover Blogs) has a great write-up of the whole bacterium using arsenic finding. 

And Scicurious has a funny but spot-on review of this paper for your dose of Friday Weird Science.

Lynch, V. (2008). Clitoral and penile size variability are not significantly different: lack of evidence for the byproduct theory of the female orgasm Evolution & Development, 10 (4), 396-397 DOI: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2008.00248.x

No comments:

Post a Comment