Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make the bad man stop....

So life almost got back to normal.....
But instead, I'm bogged down with a glorified genetics assignment....

I can't even explain it. 
It doesn't help that my immune system has declared mutiny due to the abusive nutrition and sleep deprivation. 
I just need a few more days...I've promised my brain, my family, and especially the Mr. that I will unplug my brain come the end of next week.  We're due to fly back to the UK, and I dare say I might actually sleep on the flight.

The Mr. has been a saint keeping me supplied with food, tea, coffee, as well as keeping the home from falling apart.  (I did do an ass load of laundry over the weekend.)  I'm fluctuating from moments of rebellion and working on puzzles to the 14 hour work marathons where I feel like some tweaked out albino rat with glowing red eyes that's running on a hamster wheel with no inclination of stopping anytime soon.....

I'm just coming off the latter analogy at the moment. 
Oh thank christ that next semester I won't be taking classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment